Useful tips for your holiday on the Aubauer Organic Farm
Check in & check out
Please note that our accommodation is available from 2.00 pm on arrival day and the rooms and apartments should be vacated by 10.00 am on day of departure.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bed & table linen
- Hand & bath towels
- Cooking utensils & crockery, dish cloths
- Use of electricity, water & heating
- Winter: when you book a 7 night stay a ski snack with coffee, home-made cakes and specialities in our farmer's snug is included once a week
- Smmer: on a stay of one week or more our alpine pasture adventure day is included for the whole family
In addition in the rooms:
- Farmer's breakfast from the buffet with home-made produce: alpine butter, hard & sour cheese, cream cheese & a variety of quark spreads from our own alpine hut, home-made farmer's bread, home-made jams, eggs from our chickens
You'll find plenty of parking spaces for your car around the farm.
- Children's playground with sandpit, swing, slide, trampoline, slackline, water games, field for playing football & romping around
- Large garden with terrace & barbecue area
- Farmer's garden with herbs, peppers, courgettes, tomatoes, lettuce
- Fruit orchard with apple, pear, plum and apricot trees
- Farm & petting animals
- Guest snug for larger groups to sit together
- Ski cellar with ski boot dryer
- Lockable area for bikes and prams
Smoking is strictly forbidden in our accommodation. Smokers may enjoy their cigarettes outdoors.
We charge up to € 12,00 per day for dogs without food. In order not to upset the harmony amongst our farm animals we kindly ask you to keep your four-legged friends on the lead at all times.
Local tax is not included in the accommodation prices and costs € 1,15 per person over 15 years per night.
Reductions for children
End of stay cleaning
One-off fee according to size of apartment.
Short stay supplement
In rooms: on stays of up to 3 nights we charge a short stay supplement of 10%.
Conditions of payment
To confirm your booking we require a deposit to be transferred to our bank account. The remainder should be transferred prior to arrival or paid in cash on the last day of your holiday.
A booking is a purchase agreement. In the event of cancellation, late arrival or early departure cancellation fees will be charged. As anything can happen (illness, accident...), we recommend you take out travel insurance.
Conditions of cancellation
Cancellations are only valid in writing. Up to 3 months prior to arrival no cancellation fees will be incurred, up to 1 month prior to arrival we charge a cancellation fee of 3 days. For cancellations within 1 month prior to arrival or in the event of early departure we charge a cancellation fee of 80% of your booking. Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
All prices in Euro. Errors & omissions excepted. Subject to change.